Friday, November 20, 2009

Ultimate Cloth

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for trying new house cleaning supplies. Anything that promises to make my life easier and get my house clean quicker deserves an A+ in my book. So when I was asked to try out the "Ultimate Cloth", I jumped at the opportunity and was sent one from the company.

Here is what the company says about the Ultimate cloth:

The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years. The Ultimate Cloth is a simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process. The Ultimate Cloth cleans any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with just water! No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them. The Ultimate Cloth has been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals. And, can cut 50% off your cleaning time. The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in green cleaning.

I know your thinking that it sounds too good to be true? No chemicals, just water? Here are my thoughts.

Our windows are clean. It even removed the caked on doggy drool.

Our granite counter tops are sparkling. However, I have to admit that I still had to scrub off the food from the kids dinner.

Our wooden kitchen table is very shiny. The Ultimate Cloth cleaned it quick and easy with no dull film.

The Stainless steel appliances have NO fingerprints. Not that this lasts long but its nice that the cloth removed them so quickly without streaking.

So, I give the cloth a thumbs up. It rinsed easily and at the end of the day went through the washer with no problems at all. Definitely check out the Ultimate Cloth website. For $6.00 its worth it!

I am a Mama Buzz Member and this is a Mama Buzz review. This product was provided to me free by: Ultimate Cloth America for this review.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

No chemicals? What's it treated with that it cleans all those different surfaces so well? If it truly is green, I want one!