Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Post Office

Can I just say that 99.9% of the time that I walk into a post office the package takers (AKA customer service) are rude? Not just a little rude but rude as in I wish I could take this package and throw in right at your head. Seriously, whats the deal? Oh and what about the lines that travel out the entrance and into the parking lot? Can they not hire more "customer service people"? There is always empty registers at the counter? Why spend the money to build them if they aren't going to use them? This is going to make for a very long Holiday Season for those people.

Happy Thursday people!! :)

2 comments:

Keli said...

See, this is exactly why I've been avoiding the post office. ;)

Barbara said...

Yeah, boy could I tell you some stories about postal employees, as I knew someone who worked 30 years for the USPS! And how about I've been in FL 2 1/2 weeks and have only gotten two pieces of forwarded mail? I know they don't forward junk mail, but hey, I get more than two pieces of mail in a two week period in IL! What's up with that? Not to mention that you can't actually phone your local branch anymore, only 1-800 numbers! Service at the post office stinks.