Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloweenies

Halloween was a blast!! The weenies had a so much fun parading through the neighborhood to a pizza party at the pool and then trick or treating all the way back to the house. Cayden was a spider and Madison a mermaid. The candy selection was a bit disappointing in my book ;) . Apparently all the families got together and decided it would be fun to get the same thing (Snickers and M&M's). Maybe that's a good thing though. And the kids aren't complaining.

Madison and Neighbor

Start of the neighborhood parade.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Oh, I wish I'd stopped at your house on my way to FL and saw that! Looked like sooo much fun for the kids. (Madison and Cayden look really cute...good job on costumes! Madison looks like she felt very pretty :))

Susan said...

Very very cute:) Give the "weenies" and big hug and kiss from Gee and PaPa.

I agree...boaring candy! You have to have Reeses peanut butter cups on Halloween LOL

Grandma Joyce said...

Great pics! I just want to know who the Don Juan is that has his arm around Madison!