I totally broke my toe last night. I know its broken because I heard it snap. Loudly. And it hurts. Bad. So, I took a picture of it. And am posting it for you all to see. Don't worry, I poorly edited in some pink nail polish so you don't have to look at my unmanicured feet too.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I Did This....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Um, isn't that on the foot opposite of the one you broke when you moved? Duh.
Oh that sucks! How did you manage that? Looks very painful. Love the pink toes.
Ouch!!!!!!!! That hurts! I thought kyle broke my toe earlier this summer after dropping a can of cream of mushroom out of the grocery cart, landing right on my toe. I can finally bend it again after a good month or two. Nice pedicure. :) Put your feet up, girl!
Post a Comment