Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School....Again

Today was Madisons first day of school....again. Last week, Pat and I decided to pull Madison from the school she was going to and put her in a Christian preschool down the street. To make a short story shorter, the Montessori schedule was not working well with the Kimball schedule and it created a very unhappy 4 year old.

With that said, we also enrolled Cayden 2 days a week. So today was Caydens first day of school as well! How cute does he look with his full size backpack? He has been wearing it around the house since we got it. Hopefully a good sign that we will like going to school!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate,

I love reading your website---I get lot's of laughs and enjoy all the pictures of your darling kids! It sounds like you are enjoying your new home!

Nancy Cooke (Barb's friend)

Keli said...

Look at C's haircut! OMG, you didn't tell me it was a military school!



Oh, and the word verification below is SYCHO. Yes, as in psycho. Should I take that personally? Probably.

Mrs. McDonald said...

oh my.. too cute.. I am laughing at his big back pack like a big boy along with his little blanket!!! (i forgot what you call it)