Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun With Bubbles

The other day I found some time to sit down and read a magazine. Not sure where I was or what was occupying the kids but it was very enjoyable. Anyhow, I came across what I thought was a totally neat-o kids project. It was simple, Madison loved it, and there was no mess. Here it is....

Cut the bottom off a small water bottle.

Attach a small, wet piece of cloth (I used an old washcloth) to the end with a rubber band.

Dip in a shallow pan of dish soap and blow!


It makes these really LONG snake like bubbles. Its very cool. At least we thought so!


4 comments:

Mrs. McDonald said...

wow..that is really crafty... you must have been reading womans world.. they have all these neat ideas:-)

Keli said...

I'll have to try that. I like the no mess thing...

Jenifer said...

Looks like fun! Looks like you have adjusted to life in Georgia!

Nana said...

I'm sooo glad you're blogging again! I just thought I'd check and voila! There you are! I miss you guys....:(