I'm back to blogging. I know everyone missed me...just pretend. There are no more excuses now that we are unpacked and settled, and Madison is in school. ALREADY! Today the kids in Georgia went back to school! Madison would die if she knew that her friends back in Illinois still had a few more weeks. Me on the other hand am thrilled and woke up doing the happy dance.
So, I give you Madison before going to school this fine morning. Sorry, its the best I could do. I will work harder in the future.
And I'm sure you notice her lunchbox? How can you miss it? Its been her most prized possession the last few days. She was so excited to pick it out. And Tinkerbell was the topic of conversation with her teacher as I snuck away after walking her to the classroom. She was a bit scared but I think she will get a long just fine!

2 comments:
Wowsers your back! Please keep us updated of your new adventures down south.
Miss yall!
She looks cute in her uniform. I'm glad she had a good first day. We sure miss having all the kids out here to play!
Post a Comment