Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wonder




This weeks theme over at I ♥ heart Faces is "wonder". Here is my picture for the week. Cayden loves this marble racer that the kids got from daddy for Christmas!



Don't forget to check out all the other fun pictures at iheartfaces.com! There are some very talented photographers!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Your picture is so sweet. I love your color accents! Very cool! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? It's just amazing.

Barber Family said...

Great perspective! Love it!

Keri said...

Wow, this picture is amazing! I love everything about it. It screams wonder! Awesome!

Melinda said...

Love the look on his face...pure wonder!

Melinda B

Bryce's momma said...

This is definitely a contender. One of my favs. I think that is a great picture and he is so checking out the toy with wonder. I like how he is looking, but not touching! Nice Desat of color too. Thanks for you sweet comments on mine.

KazVik said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what he's thinking....(see how I, too, used the word "wonder"? giggle)

Great pic, Kate!

Jennifer said...

Excellent picture. One of my favorites so far!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Love the capture!! All around this is one of my favorites. I love everything from his look to the lighting. Great job!

Unknown said...

This is a great photograph! I really like it a lot! Great color and the look on your little boys face is adorable!

Carebear said...

Fabulous - really fun to look at because of the great colors and unique perspective. Not to mention, that adorable face! Our little man would love that toy -- I'll have to remember it when the next birthday rolls around (get it, "rolls". Ha, Ha!) I'm such a dork.