Today Madison told me that when she grows up she wants to be a squirrel. Really a squirrel? No explanation was given. How ambitious of her.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Madison told me that when she grows up she wants to be a squirrel. Really a squirrel? No explanation was given. How ambitious of her.
6 comments:
That's okay, when I grow up, I wanna be a sea otter. Maggie wants to be a mermaid.
Well, if she is a squirell, she will be the cutest squirell in the whole wide world. What a doll!
why is that so something I can picture you saying Kate:-) I want to be Remy in my next life... he has got the best one out there. Bear probably does too! get to play all day, sleep and have someone scratch your back
lol kids......
I don't wanna grow up.....oops, too late....
Nana
(But if I did, I'll be the lady on the bench feeding the squirrels then...:))
LOL! Kids come up with the funniest things. When he was 4, my son decided he was going to make donuts when he grew up. Luckily, he outgrew that one!
Post a Comment