Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Eyes Have It

While blog surfing in the past few weeks, I came across a great photography site at iheartfaces.blogspot.com. The pictures on this site are AMAZING and they are super fun to look at and learn from. SO, I got the courage to submit one of my pictures of Cayden this week in their weekly contest. This weeks theme is "The Eyes Have It". There's no million dollar prizes just great motivation to continue figuring out my new camera. I still have a million things I want to learn! Here's this weeks entry!


Come & play at I ♥ heart Faces and be sure to check out all the great pictures. Oh yes, and Disney pictures tomorrow! I promise!

3 comments:

southernjoy said...

Wow! I think that's a fabulous picture!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture that captures Cayden's personality, Kate!

Allison said...

You may have missed your calling. There is still time...