Saturday, January 17, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!

Tomorrow morning we are off to Florida for a week! YAY! We are all thrilled to be going but Madison just cant wait!! I hope to blog while we are down there but no guarantees that I can hop on a computer to download pics. Have fun and enjoy the sub zero temps if your in Midwest! We'll be thinking of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't keep up with you. A few words for you...jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous!
This weather sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and your new camera is AWESOME! The pictures are amazing!
Have fun with Mickey!

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous that you are taking the kids to Disney World! That is my favorite place on earth and Bob and I cant wait to take Tyler (and the other kids!) one day! ENJOY!!!!

Cousin Laura

Holly said...

UGH, wish I was going! So sick of freezing my butt off.