Tis' the Season. Fat Season. From October 31st through December 31st its inevitable. At least here in the Kimball household. We just can't seem to get on the healthy track in November and December. There is just too many family members who bake super duper holiday food and too many neighbors who kick off the season giving out candy on Halloween. I've been able to get away with it the past 2 out of 3 years blaming it on being pregnant and all. However, I can guarantee you that excuse won't work this year.
Anyhow, Madison and neighbor friend Maggie started this years "holiday baking" by making sugar cookies decorated with creamy frosting and colored sprinkles. Notice the frosting goatee? Cookies. made yesterday, gone today. Ugh.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Tis' the Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i want a sugar cookie! Yum!
You should have started your post by mentioning the cookies were already gone! By the time I got to the end I was sorely disappointed :)
We will all have to get together and do some baking for the holidays. I am not sure how long I can stick around the house and remain sane.
Liese
Post a Comment