Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ode to Fabric Softener

Fabric Softener. You know. It's that liquid in the detergent aisle that has been around forever? Yup, that one. I have never used it. Never ever, EVER. Until now. And let me tell you, it is like I have just been reunited with a long lost friend. Seriously, this is the best stuff EVER!! My clothes come out smelling good (not that they didn't before), they are soft, AND if they are in the dryer 2 days too long, they aren't wrinkled when I finally decide to fold them. Cool huh? Why didn't anyone ever tell me about this stuff?

So, today I have done all the laundry instead of just my one load a day. And tomorrow, I will probably throw in an extra load or two as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look on your back stoop. There should be two laundry baskets belonging to me there. I'll pick them up tomorrow!

Mrs. McDonald said...

let me guess..your friend Keli told you about this?? or was it Flylady:-)

Kate said...

Neither. Thank you very much!

Sarah Anne said...

Kate- Hey there! This is Sarah from MealPlanningMommies. I just wanted to let you know that you can put 1 lb of meat in (hamburger, sausage, etc.) or you can put in 1/2 lb. It's up to you! I usually do 1 lb., but you could also do 1 lb and split it between 2 bubble pizzas- one to eat now and one to freeze for later.

Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

You Kimball's will finally smell good! I am glad you came to your senses Kate! Ha, ha!