Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Live Ins

For past week or so, There have been two sparrows that like to fly into our garage. They usually like to sit (perch?) on top of the garage door when it is open but as soon as we come into the garage they quickly fly away. Unfortunately, this has not been the situation the past 2 days. Now, when we come into the garage, they just look at me like I am intruding. Apparently, they have gotten pretty comfortable. Oh yeah, and they have a soft little place to sleep when they are tired. Take a look:


I'm not sure I like sharing my garage. There are going to be real problems if they start pooping on our stuff.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Soon they will be having babies. Maybe Pat can take care of this problem.
Liese

Keli said...

Birds are creepy. They all over the place, and their poop gets on everything, and I just don't like them at all!

So good luck with that.

Mrs. McDonald said...

I really do NOT like birds...!! I agree with Liese..Pat might need to take care of that problem!!

Anonymous said...

I guess this is one (yes the only one) good reason why I don't have a garage. Thanks for letting me see the bright side of being garageless. Except wait, the birds poop all over my car!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um, uh huh...first mice in everything and now birds...hmmmm, maybe we can think about actually closing the garage door once in a while now? (giggle)

Nana
Not to mention, Bear or no Bear, Nana keeps worrying about muggers just walking in!

Kate said...

Mice?? No, we never had mice. I did a post about LICE but we didnt have that either. Is that what you were referring to? Just setting the record straight....no mice, no lice, just birds :)

Anonymous said...

Seems to me I remember mouse "droppings" in piles of clothes (even ones in plastic bins?) that were stacked in the garage....and loads of laundry having to be done...

Am I hallucinating? (Don't try pulling the "postmenopausal" trick on me, either! LOL)

Nana