Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Official!

Madison has officially moved into a "big girl" bed!! YAY! No more crib or toddler bed. She now has her very own FULL SIZE bed. It's not very comfortable (at least to my liking) but for someone who is used to a crib mattress, this is pretty darn neat! AND the best part? She is now sleeping through the night. Check out this post if you don't remember the drama we have been going through at night time. Here are a couple pics of her new bed and her first night in it:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Madison! How fast they grow. Glad to hear she is sleeping better at night. The bedding is adorable.
Liese

Allison said...

So do you think it is bad that my kids are still in cribs (with nets mind you) at 3 1/2? Maybe we should make the leap soon! Congrats to you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it! And sleeping through the night is great, Mom and Dad! I'm so happy for you!

(Remember when I said "3 and older" is when I REALLY like them?!) ;)

Nana