Or should I say Fashionisto?
Today I received an email from a very satisfied "Bow Buyer" . She said she loved the clippies that I made her but recommended that I add some pictures in my listings of actual children wearing them. She thinks that it would help me to sell more.
So today, I begged and I mean BEGGED Madison to let me take a picture of her wearing one of the clippies that I made. Let me remind you that these are the same clippies that she wears everyday. After what seemed like hours begging and bribing, I gave up.
And went to my last resort. Cayden.
Cayden is now my hair bow model. Please don't tell him!
Oh, and by the way, I don't have the OK from Pat on this one.

3 comments:
I have to comment on this one...Cayden my rough and tough Grandson who throws sand in Madison's hair and climbs all over her to the point of tears looks like an angelic alter boy in that pic...cherish the moment because when he grows up you will pay for this one! Grandma Joyce
Fantastic, my Grandson is posing for girl's hair bows.
Like father, like son....I thought cutting Pat's hair kind of long when he was little was cute, but strangers in public would then say, "Oh, SHE'S so cute!" So I guess we both need to beg forgiveness! ;)
Nana
Post a Comment