You will all be very happy that I did not race to grab the camera for this event. However, I still feel the need to write as this is the second time in a week that Cayden has pulled this diddy. I apologize in advance for any visualizations that pop into your head while you read.
Tonight (for the second time) Cayden pooped in the tub. When I say pooped, I mean Pooped. NOW, if that is not gross enough, the only reason that I noticed it was because Cayden's curiosity got the best of him and he was trying to grab hold of this foreign object floating around. Luckily, I swooped him out of the tub before he could get his hands around it.
Ok, that's all. I will stop now.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The Bathtub Incident
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
at least it wasnt crumbs!!
OMG!! That just took me waaaaay back:-)
Thank goodness it wasn't crumbs! Thanks for the reminder Stace! Ah, the good ol' days!
Post a Comment