On Sunday, I took the kiddos to Michael's to pick out a craft project to occupy them for the afternoon. With a bit of convincing :) , they decided on the Gingerbread pops. SO cute and it looked like loads of fun! C'mon, cookies on a stick!! So we bought it. A steal for $8.99!
Since they were pre made cookies, all we had to do was mix the icing and start decorating.
And take a break for a little snack....
And then they were finished. Easy peasy. Just not how they looked on the box. at all.


4 comments:
Okay, not only am I shocked that would would spend $9 on cookies (not a steal, btw), I'm shocked at C's poor hair. Wow. I didn't know they let almost-2-year-olds into the military. Wow. Did I say wow yet?
;)
LOL, Keli...so you hadn't seen the new "buzz" cut on Cayden, huh? ;)
Hey, I thought the cookie plate looked very...very...uh...colorful!
Hugs,
Nana
How did they taste? Did the go in the trash or did the kids eat them? As I remember, Gingerbread was NOT a kids favorite flavor..LOL
I agree with Keli...where did our little boy Cayden go...he looks so grown up.
Stopping by to say Hi and now following you from a fellow Mama Bzz'er!
Post a Comment