Friday, October 23, 2009

Arts and Crafts

After receiving the Bubber in the mail for me to review (see previous post), both Madison and Cayden have been really into sculpting and building with it. Yesterday for a change of pace, we decided to make Play-Doh. Both Madison and Cayden chose the color they wanted to make and mixed the ingredients by themselves (Brave, I know). They had so much fun and I loved the fact that they played by themselves for an hour or so. Oh and potty training is in full swing hence the reason Cayden is wearing no pants.



By the way, our monitor broke so we are using a cheap, old one from storage. It makes it difficult to edit pictures with such poor color. Hope that they look better on your computer screen then they do mine ;).

3 comments:

Keli said...

I love that the chair is ever so efficiently hiding the crack that has probably popped out of Madison's pants.

Do you happen to know what color that paint is on the walls? Just askin.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

They look great! The wall color has me drooling.

koala brains said...

Haha - I was wondering what was up w Cayden sans pants! What's the play doh recipe?