Here is Bear with his new dog bed. Cute huh? And it looks cozy too right? Yeah, I made it. Its sewn you know. With a sewing machine. Aren't you proud? Bear is.
It's cute. It's kinda big, it makes Bear look small. Unless he shrunk. Did you have to use a king size for that? You should make those and sell them. ;)
4 comments:
ooohhh... he loves it!! what did you stuff it with:-) Maybe you can go into making baby clothes for me with your sewing machine
It's cute. It's kinda big, it makes Bear look small. Unless he shrunk. Did you have to use a king size for that? You should make those and sell them. ;)
It's cute! I want to lay around on a comfy bed all day!
I am impressed! You must have a fabulous sewing machine! Keep up the great work!Mom xo
Post a Comment