Now that Madison is in school all day long, Cayden and I have been able to start spending a little more one on one time together. I think he enjoys having me all to himself and I am starting to remember how much easier it is with one versus two!
Yesterday I took Cayden to the Rainbow Play Set Showroom for the morning. Twice a week they open their showroom to the public and the kids can come enjoy the equipment for a few hours. I do believe that their intention is for us to buy one of the $10,000.00 play sets.
Here is Cayden enjoying himself. I think he liked the less expensive trampoline better then the swing sets.
Oh, and Keli.....Cayden really needs a haircut. You think you can stop by and trim it for me?




1 comment:
Sure, I'll be right over for that haircut.
What? You're not buying one of those $10,000 playsets? I'm shocked. ;)
Post a Comment