Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Heart Faces.....Green


Today was a GREAT St. Patrick's Day with the weather reaching into the 70's! HURRAY!! The kids were so excited to be able to play outside. Madison got the biggest kick out of the super strong wind blowing her down the driveway on her Radio Flyer tricycle. Here she is cracking up!



I thought this picture would be perfect for this weeks contest at Iheartfaces. The theme this week is green. She hasn't taken her "Dorothy Hat" off all day (expect when the wind blew it).


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! And don't forget to check out the other great "Green" entries over at iheartfaces!

3 comments:

Miti said...

Wow...she was having a ball! What a great moment you captured. I love her little hat. So cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute hat - and that grin is adorable! :-) love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Her expression is great... wonderful lighting too :)