Thursday, January 8, 2009

The All-Star Climber

Remember the Climber that Grandma Joyce gave Cayden for Christmas? Well, both Cayden and Madison love it. In fact, they climb on it, jump off it, and crawl though it all day long. Great entertainment so mommy can have a break! So with that said, I shouldn't complain. However, I'm going to complain...

Here's the deal. There's a nifty little hole on the bottom where the kids can crawl through. Great right? Well, its also just the right size space for Cayden to run for and hide when he doesn't want me to change his poopy diaper. Even though I know where he is, there is no easy way for me to reach under and grab him. It's really quite a scene me trying to coax him out. Especially when the little stinker (haha, get it?) sit there and laughs at me.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cayden has really changed. Great looking little boy. Can't wait to see them on the 25th.

Dad

Allison said...

That is fantastic! Did you get on your dad for not reading? I see a comment!

Mrs. McDonald said...

he is getting so cute!!! maybe he will potty train quick so you wont have to chase him:-)