Today I have decided that I am going to have my very own pity party and completely feel sorry for myself as I write this post. So read on as I drowned in my sorrows.....
Yes, I have been completely unmotivated to blog lately. If you are one of the few who follow along, then I am sure that you have noticed my posts tapering off. Here is why:
1. My camera sucks. It doesn't take good pictures anymore. Over the past few weeks, I have grabbed the camera HOPING to capture the cute, silly and sometimes stupid things my kids are doing but to no avail. I'm sure this has to do with that fact that it has been dropped several times by both myself and the kids....but regardless, its poopy and I need a new one.
2. My fellow blog readers.... YOU DO NOT COMMENT ON MY BLOG!! I really want you to comment. I need the ego booster that my blog is not boring and its worth reading. So comment and I will feel the motivation to write. Thanks! :)
3. I originally created this blog as a way for friends and family to keep up with the daily happenings in the lives of Cayden and Madison. However, many of the closest people to me (I won't mention names Dad and Kamp) rarely check it. AND, guess what? I know it! See that cute little map at the bottom of the blog? If you click on it, I see a list of everyone who has visited. Thankyouverymuch!
Ok, so I'm done for now....I will try to take a cute picture or two with my poopy camera and post tomorrow. That is, IF you all start leaving encouraging comments!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Pity Party Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ooohhh... I think about making comments but then dont.. trust me to see that you Kate Kimball is canning!!! who would have thought?? from rice krispy treats to canning!! also, if you want to see poopy pictures look at my camera...yours look really clear!!! I love the blog and I feel the same way about my family members who dont check up on Remy
I can feel your pain! My mom is an avid reader however my sis and bro never read! It is kind of a bummer.
I do however read your blog every day and will try to comment more as long as you comment on mine also!
BTW - Cameras just suck! My Dad got us a digital camera when Janie was born and they were all very new (and expensive). We finally upgraded 2 years ago so that we could have zoom. Well guess what, the "zoom" make every picture blurry. I hate it. i think I am going back to the 2000 version.
Kate,
Please keep blogging. Kevin and I check them frequently and always get a good laugh. Sorry I have not attempted to reply. I hope this works this time.
But you must keep blogging. Get a new camera if you must. I feel like a know the kids personalities much better threw your blog.
Liese
YAY IT WORKED!
I might try posting a pity post!!! I might get more comments too:-)
Nice work on the pity post. It seems to have done the trick.
Post a Comment