As Fly Season comes to an end, Bear has been coming out of Pat's closet more and more. Not only is it nice to see our wonderful dog again, it also makes doing the dishes a much easier task. Tonight while putting things back into the fridge from dinner, I noticed that Pat's "special" beef and pork meatballs were still in the vegetable drawer from last weeks spaghetti dinner. A perfect treat for Bear. Isn't he cute?
By the way, I took pictures of the kids in the sandbox, but they came out blurry. So today you have to settle for a doggie post.

4 comments:
Wow, Kate, your pity party worked because I saw there were 6 comments. I guess this is one GOOD reason to have a dog-no food goes to waste. That is the only reason at the moment I can think of for getting a dog.
L
So how did the chicken bruschetta turn out? I was worried when I saw the title to this post that it was so bad, you had to feed it to Bear.
you said last weeks food... i hope it wasnt too old:-) (even for the dog) The only other reason for having a dog is because they dont talk back, any other reason is just more work!!!
Is Bear still with you?
Post a Comment