Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend we went up to Lake Delavan and stayed at the summer house. Thanks Grandpa Roger and Grandma Deb for letting us borrow it! It was a great fun filled weekend!

Madison went on the Gondolas twice with Pat at the Walworth County Fair. Better her than me...sometimes her fearlessness amazes me.

And then Cayden just taking it all in. I love the fact that he will sit and stay in the stroller. A luxury that we never experienced with Madison.

After the fair, we hit the beach and the park back at Lake Delevan. The kids would have been content staying there all day.

And who can forget the strawberry Pancakes (dress) and Blue Moon Ice cream.

1 comment:

Keli said...

I dunno, that pic of the ferris wheel and the one of Cayden at the beach look pretty good. I don't know why you're always bitching about your camera. Maybe it's just you.