Pat and I finally made time to get away and celebrate our 4 year anniversary. Our anniversary was on July 17th so this was a bit late but as always, better late than never. Since Grandma agreed to come watch the kiddos, Pat and I took the day to go to the Cubs game. This was a last minute decision so we decided to buy some tickets on Craigslist. The seats were a bit high since they were on the upper deck but according to the ad, there was no obstructed view which was all that mattered. It was a beautiful day and to top it off, the Cubs won! Here is a view of the infamous scoreboard and Lake Michigan in the background.
Oh well, it was still fun even if we couldn't see the batter.

1 comment:
I don't see nuthin in the way. Nuthin.
Post a Comment