Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One of Those Mondays

Due to the fact that there are only 24 hours in a day, I ran out of time to post yesterday. So today's news is about yesterday's news. Does that make sense? Anyhow, yesterday we went to Wiggles World! (again). Cayden however, decided he wanted to take an early morning dip in the pool before heading out. Jammies and all.



It was a pretty typical Wiggles World day. We chatted with the characters, rode the "Fruit Salad, Yummy, Yummy" ride and watched the Wiggles Dance Concert (twice). I really tried hard for some new poses of Madison with one of the characters. This is what I got. I'm sure wags was thrilled to be posing for my daughter's personal photo shoot.

And here is a not too exciting video of the kids playing with Wags and Dorothy. The characters are so nice to the kids! I wonder what they are really thinking while they are hiding inside those silly costumes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like any video you post! And the "jammies-in-the-pool" picture is priceless!

Nana