Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Carpeting??

So, it finally was time to do something about the carpet in the playroom. Since converting the dining/living room into a playroom last year, the carpeting has gotten pretty dirty. Ok, REALLY dirty. Dirty beyond repair. In fact, so dirty that it was too embarrassing to post a "before" picture before getting out the Kirby Shampoo Machine to see if it could be salvaged.

I decided to do some research online as to which carpet shampoo was the best before running to the store. Site after site I came across, someone always posted about this Shampoo that you can get from the dollar store (yes the dollar store) called La's Totally Awesome Cleaner. Everyone who wrote said the results were amazing. Even professional carpet cleaners posted that this is what they use. So, to Dollar Tree I went for a 1.00 bottle of Awesome Cleaner. Here are the results:



For those of you who have seen the carpet, I know you are amazed! The carpet truly looks new!! Seriously, go out and get your 1.00 bottle of Awesome Cleaner today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good job, Kate and Pat!

If I get a bottle of that stuff, does it come with a shampoo guy to shampoo the rug?

Hugs,
Nana

Anonymous said...

unbelievable!.....I am truly impressed......Grandma Joyce

Anonymous said...

Does it help with pet stains!!!

Kate said...

I don't know Stacey...I didnt have that problem but every kid stain imaginable came out! Its worth a try for a dollar!!

Keli said...

Wow, you got 4 comments, all for your carpet. I think we can safely say it's a good thing you cleaned it!

It does look pretty good. And I certainly wouldn't have picked dollar store cleaner to do that kind of job. Nice work!