The day (or should I say night) that I can sleep more then 3 hours at one time will be one fantastic day in the Kimball Household. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that there are plenty of good reasons that kids wake up at night. Things like using the potty or having a bad dream are both very understandable reasons. I however am having a hard time being OK with Madison waking me up several times a night for the following reasons:
1. Lost Lovey (usually at the end of the bed).
2. Night light (AKA closet light) is not bright enough.
3. Nightlight (AKA closet light) is too bright.
4. Dora has fallen out of bed.
5. Dora is taking up too much room in bed.
6. Not ready to be 3 yet; would rather be 2 again.
7. Ice has melted in sippy cup.
8. Clippie has fallen out of hair.
9. Dora needs a clippie.
10. Elmo and Big Bird are cold.
One day (hopefully sooner than later), I will be able to look back and realize this was just a phase.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
10 Reasons Madison Wakes Up at Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kate, that is the most precious post! You need to print that out and keep it forever. One day in the not-too-distant future, you will ache for these days again. Believe me!
Love and a Big Hug,
Nana (or Barb, to you! :))
Post a Comment