Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Use Your Imagination...

You know what it's like when a dog has just been given a bath and then jumps out of the tub and runs around like a chicken with his head cut off?? Well, this is sort of what Cayden does too.

As soon Cayden gets out of the tub and before I am able to dry him off, he is off. Running around the upstairs completely naked until I can bribe him to sit down with a glass of milk and a good episode of Blue's Clues.

Last night it ended a bit differently....

After getting out of the tub and cruising the upstairs, he made a dead stop at the banister overlooking the downstairs hallway. Here is a picture (minus Cayden).

Don't worry, he didn't fall. Instead, he decided to pee through the slats and onto the hardwood floor below him. The kicker??? I swear he knew what he was doing because after he was done he looked at the floor to see what had just happened. You know, cause and effect?? Anyhow, the floor is clean now and tonight I closed the bedroom door until I had a diaper on him.

1 comment:

Keli said...

Seriously? That is just about the funniest thing I have ever heard. What a kid.