Sunday, June 29, 2008

"This is the Best Time I Ever Had!!"

So the water table that I brought up from the basement on Thursday was a big hit....for about a day. After splashing in the water and washing all of Pat's 7 dozen golf balls the kids were bored with the whole water in a table bit. However, Madison quickly found a new use. While I was inside doing dishes or folding laundry or something of the like, I hear Madison yell, "Mommy come here!" When I walked outside (cameraless of course), I see her sitting in the watertable and saying, "Look a pool!". If you don't remember what the water table looks like refer back to Thursday post and note that there is not much room in a water table for a 2 year old. So off to the store to buy an real pool. Here are the first pics:





Madison was SO excited! She kept jumping up and down saying, "This is the best time I ever had!!" I hope the excitement lasts more then a day.

No comments: