I have finally done it! I've done the unthinkable and entered the world of blogging. I now have a place where friends and family can stay updated with the everyday happenings in the Kimball household.
Blog address: http://www.thekimballblog.blogspot.com/
Put it on your list of favorites so you don't forget.
I can't promise anything but I will try my best. Stay tuned!
Now all I have to do is learn to add pictures
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Taking the Plunge...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Now we can keep in touch. As if we don't see enough of each other! I expect daily updates, and pics of the kiddies of course. And I'm adding you to my "Peeps".
Awesome site! One of these days when I get a chance I will create a site for our household. nice to get updates of your kids.
Post a Comment